Corporate Sales Associate
At Jump.ca, our purpose is simple: to create amazing experiences for our customers, communities, and our employees. We strive to hire the best people in Saskatchewan to help our province stay connected.
As one of SaskTel’s largest authorized dealers with 18 retail locations, we offer wireless, internet, TV, home/commercial security, and repair services to customers across the province. Founded locally over 30 years ago, we are recognized for our outstanding service, innovative products, and employee well-being.
Jump.ca is looking for a motivated Corporate Sales Associate to join our Corporate Sales Team in Regina. The Corporate Sales Associate plays an important role on the Corporate Sales team. You will manage multiple projects that support the day-to-day functions of our Corporate Sales including filling orders, preparing documents, and managing accounts receivable. You will also be responsible for assisting customers through a variety of channels including online, over the phone and in person. The person we are looking for is driven by success, has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and is an excellent multi-tasker and wants to work in an environment where achievement is celebrated.
What you’ll do:
- Create amazing experiences for both internal and external customers.
- Fulfill orders including the activation process, invoicing, and packing and shipping, etc.
- Assist walk-in customers.
- Respond to customer requests or inquiries.
- Create or assist with the development of reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Assist with Corporate Store operations.
- Manage outstanding Accounts Receivable balances including follow up with customers, providing invoices, etc.
- Complete regular inventory counts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide Support for Corporate Sales Team
What we are looking for:
- Motivated individual who creates their own success.
- A self-starter who embraces change and loves to be part of a team.
- A multi-tasker who is organized and detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Obsessed with creating amazing experiences for customers, both internal and external.
- An individual that is interested in building their own book of business.
What you need:
- A certificate in office administration and at least one year of experience in a sales role. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Basic administration skills.
- A drive to achieve personal and organizational goals.
Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
Please send your cover letter and resume that clearly outlines your experience to email@example.com. Only those considered will be contacted for the interview process.