Unsatisfied with your online purchase? No problem, we will happily refund or exchange your product for you.
How to return items purchased online or over the phone:
|OPTION 1:||Bring the item to your local Jump.ca store.|
Call 306-310-5867 or email email@example.com and provide the phone number associated with the device being returned.
Our Customer Care Centre will issue you a return label at no cost.
Place return label on original packaging and drop off at any Canada Post office.
All cellular phones and Smartphones purchased in-store may be returned within 15 days, while all online purchases may be returned within 30 days providing:
- Minutes and Data (if applicable) usage is less than 50% of your monthly plan
- The item is returned with all packaging and in near-new condition
For more information regarding the Mobile Service Trial Period under the CRTC Wireless Code, please contact us at 306-310-5867.
- Once we receive your item, a refund will be initiated immediately. Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment and to the original credit card.
- Customers are allowed one free return label per phone upgrade. Customers will be responsible for additional return shipping costs after their first free return.
- Accessories may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items that have damaged or missing packaging may be subject to a restocking fee. Due to hygienic reasons, earphones are non-refundable.
- If any promotional discount was applied at the time of purchase you will not receive a refund or credit for the value of the discount. Instead, the refund or credit will be applied only to the actual amount paid at time of purchase.