Plus Pricing is a new way to pay for your device, making it more affordable, so getting that new phone is more possible than ever.
Here’s how it works: You pay a smaller portion of the device cost up front, and the remaining portion is charged to your SaskTel wireless bill on a monthly basis. The monthly charge will appear on your bill for 24 months (the length of your contract term).
Here’s some more information about Plus Pricing:
- Plus Pricing is only available on select devices purchased on a 2-year voice & data term (or 2 year data term for tablets).
- You can select any rate plan and the monthly Plus Pricing amount is not affected if you decide to change your plan.
- If you purchase your device online, the Plus Pricing monthly charge will not appear in your cart summary or in your order details, just on your bill.
- If you don’t take advantage of Plus Pricing, you’ll still have the option of paying the regular 2-year device price.
- If you upgrade your device early and renew your contract, any existing Plus Pricing amount will continue to be charged monthly until it expires, or you may choose to pay out the remaining amount.
- If you terminate your service early, you’ll be required to pay any Plus Pricing amount owing (the number of months left on your contract), in addition to the Early Cancellation Fee.